The Tribe Internship difference
If you are new into the travel and hospitality space and are looking to gain valuable experience, think about spending your internship with the Tribe family. If you are especially keen on tour experience creation, working directly with our MICE and other travel partners and resellers, or even travel and tours entrepreneurship, join our network, sharpen your skills and meet industry movers-and-shakers. We are all about developing leaders in the travel industry even if you have goals beyond your internship with us!
Who should apply?
We look for change makers in our full-time employees, and why should our search for interns be any different?
understand hustle, have loads of it and have a unique ability to find innovative solutions to problems in the shortest time.
- are just super likable
- and have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to shatter existing paradigms and break free of own comfort zones
- ambitious types that do not want to waste their internships and scour their networks in the search for meaningful places to work at.
- are themselves ambassadors and take an interest in cultures, art, lifestyle and are have interest in a broad range of topics.
- have an over-arching desire to get epic stuff done!
What to expect as an intern with Tribe?
- this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to play an integral role in working at a fast growing travel company
- $500 - 800 monthly allowance
- A detailed letter of commendation for deserving intern alums by their team leaders
How to apply?
If this speaks to you, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Internship at Tribe”. Include your CV as an attachment and tell us why you like to join our Internship at Tribe in less than 300 words.