Escape from St. John’s Island
A Missing Journal. Unsolved Mysteries. 4 hours to Escape
There is a new pandemic that is sweeping the world with a high mortality rate of 40% of those infected and spreading quickly. Scientists have termed this deadly plague Green Death-29. At present, because this has raged on for some time, almost all on the main island is infected. Sentosa and St John’s Island are one of the few areas that the virus has not ravaged.
You are Elle, the daughter of a researcher who was tasked to find a cure by retrieving missing journal pages to solve this mystery.
You are in a race against time to find the cure and identify the mysteries of St. John’s island. What about the island that has kept the virus at bay? Could it be linked to the quarantine facilities built by the British in the 1900s? A clandestine experiment conducted by the Japanese during WW2? What has Singapore’s former president Mr Devan Nair got to do with the island? Or is there a more sinister plot that is taking place … waiting to be discovered?
Time is not on our side and you only have 4 hours. Assemble your team of up to 5 to find the truth and save mankind!
Note: Tour ends back at either Marina South Pier or Sentosa Cove
Things to note:
A. Tickets are price per group. Each group allows a minimum of 1, and a maximum of 5 participants. We strongly encourage you to come in minimum of 2 for more enjoyment
B. Do not drive to the meeting place due to limited parking availability. Please only proceed there via public transport (nearest MRT: Marina South Pier) or cabs.
C. Participants can choose to extend their stay on the island, explore Lazarus and take the next available ferry (4pm or 6pm) to return to Marina South Pier. OR you can also island hope to Kusu Island with your Marina South Ferries ticket.
D. Each group may be granted an option to travel to Sentosa Cove at the end of the tour.
E. Latecomers will need to make your own private arrangements ($90/way transfer) to St John’s island due to the fixed departure schedule
F. Participation in this tour is an implicit agreement to the Indemnity Clauses published on https://bit.ly/3KEMs8E
Things to bring:
1. Dress comfortably. As St John’s Island is largely outdoor and may have uneven terrains, dress comfortably and in comfortable walking/running shoes.
2. Protect your team against the weather elements. Do bring along caps/hats, shades, umbrella, sunscreen
3. Bring food and water. There is NO food and water supplies on the island. Please bring along sufficient quantity to last for the entire duration.
4. A 3.5mm plug ear piece for use with our audio headset.
Details & Images
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE TOUR
Why Join This Tour
- The only Survivor-style island escapade in Singapore.
- Hear stories of heritage and nature island stories
- Indulge in an immersive gameplay experience
MEET YOUR CHIEF
See Full Profile