Set off on a fun-filled puzzle hunt in the Civic District! Inspired by escape rooms and treasure hunts, participants go on an immersive outdoor expedition featuring our National Monuments in the area. Facilitated and guided by our guide cum game master, get ready to put on your thinking caps to decode the puzzles and discover fascinating facts about these historic buildings and sites along the way!
Mongo the Monkey stumbled upon a treasure map while strolling along the Singapore River. He wondered, “Could there be real treasure hidden in this historic area of Singapore?” Join him on his adventure as he visits the 9 different National Monuments in the Civic District in search of the treasure!
Are you ready to be the next Lara Croft or Captain Jack Sparrow?
This programme is developed by the National Heritage Board.
Corporate & teambuilding packages available, email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Notes: Tour is suitable for anyone aged 7 and above. All children under the age of 12 will need to be accompanied by an adult | The tour will only commence with a minimum of 6 participants. For dates outside of the fixed schedule, you can email email@example.com to enquire.
– Discovering off-the-beaten walks of the Civic District.
– Immersive gameplay where you have to complete tasks and challenges at different stops.
– Learn and discover fun facts about the 9 different national monuments in Singapore
– Recommended for anyone aged 7 and above!
– Suitable for students, families, corporates
– Professional tour guide cum gamemaster
– 2.5 hours tour and outdoor escape room experience
– Limited edition souvenir
What3words Meeting Location: ///flame.cost.meal
Points of Interest/Route:
St Andrew’s Cathedral
Central Fire Station
Old Hill Street Police Station
Old Parliament House
Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall
Asian Civilisation Museum
Former Supreme Court
Former City Hall